Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Black and Stripes



I've been on the hunt for a plain  black cotton high-waist skirt for a while.  And by a while, I mean a since November!  The main problem is that I'm tall (5' 9"), so skirts always look inappropriately short on me.  I can't tell you how many skirts I've tried on/ bought online and had to return because they were too short or not the style I wanted.  This is simplest skirt, but for some reason no one seemed to carry it.  However, I was at the mall last week and found the most wonderful skirt!!  It was only $10 from Charlotte Russe!  Total bargain!  It's crazy, I've been looking for so long that I decided to let myself spend a bit more money because I wanted it so badly.  And low and behold, I found the perfect skirt for a wonderfully low price.   *happy dance*

Also, the weather is finally warm enough here in NY!  Where I live we have the winter tundra and the summer dessert, nothing really in between (okay, yes I am sort of exaggerating).  Anyway, now I can finally wear this skirt and I'm SO flipping excited!!

So here's my outfit of the day!






Please ignore the terrible photography!  I had to resort to taking selfies my not-so-lovely camera.  Also, you get a nice view of my college dorm room.  If you think it's small and cramped, you are absolutely right.



Anyways, this is what I'm wearing today!  I love how summery and airy the outfit is!

Have a lovely Wednesday! :)

Melissa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment