Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finals: It's Do or Die

I'm sure anyone in college can relate.  Finals are 100%, without a doubt, the WORST time of the year.  You're stuck studying all day.  It's so boring.  That's what I've been doing for the past week, preparing for this torturous time.

Whenever I attempt to cure my studying-induced severe loneliness, I try to study in the same room as my friends.  Bad idea.  Yesterday, I watched videos of sea otters holding hands and a monkey riding on a pig's back, practiced my signature for when I'm famous, was followed by Aaron Carter on twitter (don't ask me how that happened, but I may have freaked out a bit... or a lot), went for a walk to get ice cream, played in the rain, measured the length of my hair with a ruler, and talked A LOT.  And then after all of that, I decided to go back to my room to really get some studying done.... but I proceeded to take an accidental nap instead.

I clearly don't study well when I am with others.  People distract me too easily!!  That is why I am locking myself away from fun.  Until Tuesday, when I finally finish, I am not letting myself study with friends.  I will only let myself on the internet for short period of time.  This is going to be rough.  Oh man, why am I doing this to myself?  Let's see how this goes!!

So, I haven't posted in a week for the very same reason that I won't be posting for the next 5 days.  But then I'm on summer break, so I can blog to my heart's desire then!!

See ya in 5 days!! :)

Melissa

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."
-Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment