Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ballet Flats: Not just for Ballerinas

It's no secret to anyone that I have a fixing for ballet flats.  They can can dress up a simple outfit and tone down a fancier ensemble.  They can be plain, colorful, neutral, patterned, have cutouts...  You get the idea.

This spring I have been wearing them almost everyday!

So here are some of my inspirations:
Nora bow ballet flats
These are from J. Crew.  I love the small stripe and simple little bow.  It's a cute little touch.  They just look so delicate and fabulous!


 
These are from Zappos.  I've been feeling studs lately.  Cute with a hint of toughness.


 
These are from Bloomingdales.  They're so light and I just want to wear them out to tea.



These beauties are from ShopBop.  Love love love.


These are from Lulu's.  Something tells me you aren't surprised I like them. ;)



These are from Zappos.  I love florals, so I think they would add a really nice punch of color to an outfit!



'Tis the season for flats!  Enjoy showing off the tops of your feet!!


Melissa


"I always wear flat shoes, because I can’t walk in anything else.”
- Sadie Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment